When user moves mouse cursor over the maximal or minimal point
on the "Result map" tab, popup hint is appeared. These points
are colored red.
to Download Page
RISTA-EPDm Versions History:
- A Step-by-step troubleshooting concering the device searching
problem has been added.
- Inspection data base support has been added.
- Records in the opened file now can be deleted. To do that right-click
on the record's name and in the popup menu select an item "delete".
- A number of other fine changes.
- User's manual have been updated.
- It is now possible to print several records simulteneously.
- A number of fine changes.
- Added help, which contains video-clips, depicting how to work
- A number of fine improvements have been made.
- Inside the "Records" tab the "Disbalance" tab has been added.
- The capability to compare several measurements on one schedule
(button " Compare " on a "Records" bookmark) has been added.
- During the installation of the program the .rst and .ris types
of files are registered. It allows to open file by double clicking
on it in the standard Windows shell.
- The separate program "Meridian Printing" has been excluded
from the complete set, but the tab "Meridian Printing" has been
- In the right top corner of the program window its version is
shown (current is Version 2.0).
- The capability to switch languages of the program has been
added (English / Russian / German).
- When performing measuring through a computer, return to the
previous point works correctly.
- The opportunity to continue the unfinished measurement after
transition to a "Records" tab has been added.
- The opportunity of choosing the way of generating Nakatani
conclusion has been added - either by the device itself or by
computer program. This opportunity allows to receive the updated
conclusion on out-of-date device versions.