The unique mobile diagnostic complex for motor pattern assessment.
The complex is designed for recording, time-tracking, qualitative assessment, analyzing and simulating human marked locomotor structures in 3D space simultaneously with the center-of-gravity position.
- diagnostics of locomotor disorders;
- assessment of treatment effectiveness;
- working capacity examination;
- occupational selection, career-guidance (including military service);
- pre-route and post-route check of the people employed in transport-related occupations;
- training and selection of sportsmen;
- basic and scientific research in biomechanics, manual medicine, osteopathy, applied kinesiology, exercise therapy, sports medicine, aerospace medicine, psychophysiology, valeology etc.